Custom Knife Sheaths. For Leathermen, Folder, Fixed Blade Tools and more!
Please note this listing is currently being edited. Have questions? Don't be afraid to ask! Thank you for your patience
Looking for top quality leather goods? Your in the right place!
Whether it's Grandpa's old hunting knife, or a majestic western bowie, we're ready to make your next knife sheath perfect for you.
Check out our variations, from plain to finely tooled, or message me on etsy to request a custom design.
Our custom knife sheaths are the finest quality knife sheaths in the Northwest. Matching beauty with functionality, these sheaths and holsters are carefully hand crafted in northern Wisconsin and made with premium materials. Every stitch laid by hand, every corner cut with an artisan's eye, every flower delicately carved. Hand made just took on a whole new meaning.
Hunting Knife Sheaths.
Plain sheaths are made from 9-10 oz harness quality latigo leather firmly stitched together and featuring a solid leather belt loop and security snap to keep your knife safely in the sheath. Tooled styles are made in the same manner, but with premium veg tanned leathers.
Pick from several styles ( floral, basket, boarder only ) or provide your own tooling design*
*subject to artisan's discretion
1. Plain, maroon latigo leather. No tooling.
2. Floral tooled veg tanned leather body. Your choice of color
3. Basket Weave Tooled veg tanned leather body. Your choice of color
4. Boarder stamp only. Veg tanned leather body. Your choice of color
* you must provide dimensions for custom sizing. Total length. Blade; length, width. Handle; length and diameter.
Leathermen / Folder / Tool Holster
Holsters are made from 11-13 oz veg tanned leather. The leather is shaped around a wooden mold designed to the dimensions of your given tool. ( you must provide dimensions. ) Tooling is optional. Includes a belt loop and security snap. Your choice of color.
1. Plain, veg tanned leather body. your choice of color. No tooling.
2. Floral tooled veg tanned leather body. your choice color.
3. Basket Weave tooled veg tanned leather body. your choice color
4. Boarder tooling only veg tanned leather body. your choice color
*you must provide dimensions of tool. Including length, width, depth. ( closed )
These scabbards are fashioned in the same pattern as hunter's sheaths, on a larger scale. And are made from veg tanned leather, 11 -13 oz. Stitched with waxed nylon thread. and featuring a belt loop and security snap. Tooling optional. Your choice of colors.
1. Plain, no tooling. Your Choice of color.
2. Tooled. Your choice of color.
3. Boarder tooling only. Your choice of color.
*you must provide dimensions. total length. Blade length, and width. handle length and diameter.
Looking to add personalization's or build a custom design?
Message me here on etsy for a quote on your idea! Please note that prices on this listing do not reflect on custom designs.
All personalization's are subject to additional charge depending on complexity of design.
50% down payments on all custom orders.
** please note, we do not do any metal working except fitting premade hardware ( buckles snaps rivets conchos etc. )
PS. Favorite this item to receive 15% off your order today!
Grounds for refusing service:
1. Requesting transactions outside of Etsy.
2. Lack of communication - It is our intent to communicate with our customers in a clear, concise and polite manner. We also expect the same from our customers, therefore we ask the following: Customers are responsible for reading, in full, all communications therein. If the customer has any questions, or finds anything unclear about the policies, ordering, shipping or anything else they need to ask.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Etsy is now adding the text "VAT included (where applicable)" and "GST included (where applicable)." As a small US seller, I am not registered to collect taxes in other countries, so for the items in my shop, it's not applicable for me to charge/include tax. Therefore, the customer is responsible for paying all taxes/duties/fees, etc. that their country charges.
Also, all buyers from the U.K. will be charged an additional £8.00 by the Royal Mail.
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.